Pages

Saturday 31 December 2016

My holiday pt 3

Monday: Me, dad and my siblings went to shopping at a shopping mall in a van.
we were shopping for 1 hour the then we went back home.
We put the shopping in the house the we change to our togs to go to the beach with my cousins and aunties with us.Once we got there i grabbed my water gun toy and with my 6 year old brother had the same toys.Then we went to the sea and filled our water gun (toys)in the sea with my siblings.Then my dad took photos of all of us playing on the beach.Then we had to go eat we had sausages and noodles,roast chicken and pizza.While i was eating i had a drink of fizzy then i was full.Then me and my siblings went to the public showers then it was sunset so we packed up and went home.it was a nice day at the beach with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lepa,

    It is great that you have been blogging over the holiday. It sounds like you are having a great time! I bet your day at the beach was filled with many laughs. Was it a good sunset? Sometimes the colours in the sky can be amazing!

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete